1. material preparation
2. instrument lathe processing
3. CNC machine processing
4. remove burrs and impurities
6.checking every fittings
1) Hydraulic tube fittings / adapters made according to SAE J514, SAE J1453,BSI 5200, DIN 2353, DIN 3865 standards etc.
2) Our products of hydraulic tube fittings and adapters enjoy high reputation in the American and European big chains of its high quality, even comparing with world famous brands
3) Hydraulic tube fittings and adapters: we can offer whole series with JIC series, BSP/metric series, ORFS series, NPTF series, NPSM series, flange series, ORB series. Straight, elbow 45 degree, elbow 90 degrees, made to SAE J514, SAE, J1453, DIN 2353, BSI 5200 standards. For hydraulic tube fittings and adapters, we are looking for long-term buyers / cooperators especially in European, Australian, South African and US market
4) Hydraulic hose fittings: can offer carbon steel, stainless steel materials,swagged hose fitting, crimped hose fitting, interlock hose fitting, reusable Hose fitting, socketless hose fitting. NPT, BSP 60° cone, ORFS, JIC 74° cone, SAE 90° cone, BSP O-ring, BSPT, BSP multi-seal, SAE flange, metric, JIS
5) Hose insert / nipple: carbon steel, stainless steel, brass materials, zinc alloy cast fitting, welding hose fittings, PVC garden hose fittings, PVC air hose fittings (1/4" NPT male), rubber hose fittings
Design and Construction
Forging and maching process for shaped products of elbows, tees and crosses, while cold drawn barstock is for the staights.
Most of our Connector products are made of carbon steel, brass, but also they can made of stainless steel or other material under the drawing of customers.
Zinc plating with silver chromate (zinc chromium 6 free) is used on all standard steel products. Stainless steel fittings are passivated.
Zinc and Nickel plating, electroless Nickel plating are also alternative option.
High Quality Standards
As an ISO 9001 certificated manufactory, we ensure that our design and manufacturing processes are the highest quality by maintaining proper certification and in-house inspections.
Under the requirement of ISO, we have a rotating gage calibration schedule to make sure the dimensions of each fitting component is 100% accurate based on specified measurements.
We have a professional quality inspection team. Individually trained employees control the manufacturing process with strict statistical analysis and control. We can ensure that each identical fitting component you order is true to the design specifications.
Packaging and Shipping
All Huayan orders are packaged in-house by our employees in strong cartons wrapped in protective caps. All packages are clearly labeled with text and bar information. Then we will put boxes into an wooden case with a big plastic bags.
As usually we delivery order 45-60 days after the order. Customers may also inquire about our Just-In-Time manufacturing process or expedited manufacture and shipping for products needed within 24 hours.
Our website will also help guide you through the various metal types of hydraulic fittings and more. Provide us with a faxed or email sketch of your required hydraulic fitting components along with the desired quantity and we will be able to give you a quote within 24 hours.
Thank you for visiting Hua Yan Hydraulics!